Monday, July 21, 2008

Can I Leave Tooth Mouse On Overnight?

Ashton Kutcher can not remember the wedding anniversary


Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore husband of from September 24, 2005, revealed that very often do not remember their anniversary.

The actor says, " I'm not good with dates. I need to remember the 20 minutes before my wedding day .

Kutcher has created a game show, "Opportunity Knocks" which is measured by the knowledge that family members are on duty each other. What makes you think the young actor who reveals " are in a moment of reflection and I'm wondering, 'How do you know your family?.' If someone came to me and questioned me what kind of perfume my wife uses every day, I can answer this question? I started thinking about my family and my girls, their birthdays, dates of anniversaries. So what's the band's favorite Talluah? .

0 comments:

Post a Comment