Friday, July 18, 2008

Rem Sps Tactical Or Tikka Varmint

hard for a love story for Lina Carcuro

now between Lina, Dr. Robert of Big Brother 8 and the cumenda; seems to be over.
fact Lina Carcuro from the pages of the weekly Star + TV confesses: "For three months attend a boy. I'm good, I am calm. But Roberto was close to me much more than they think all ".
The Neapolitan
adds, "With me closed. disappoints me to repeat. "

Clelia's girlfriend says Roberto Lina continues to call the Cumenda, but Lina states: "It should look better the phone book of her boyfriend, instead of worrying about me. I do not care nothing of Robert, now I have another story .
Now Lina now with Robert does not think more, in fact on holiday in Porto Cervo has found love, does not seem to belong to the world of entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment