Mischa Barton, the star of the TV series "The OC " height of his fame, wants to attend college, it reveals " I'd like to go to college and study but I plenty to do. But I am well aware that despite my age, I lead a life of adult women, with thousands of responsibility ...".
The actress is perfectly at home in cinama " On television directors do not consider their own. Sometimes they look at you quizzically as if they think 'but what do you are you doing here? '. For this reason I much prefer to work in the cinema. "In fact, Mischa is busy on three set" Walled In "by Gilles Paquet-Brenner, Do not Fade Away Luke Kasdan and Homecoming Morgan J. Freeman. Although ' Italy is waiting for a further two films " Assassination of a High School President " and " Closing the Ring" in which the beautiful Mischa shows her breasts ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment