Monday, July 21, 2008

Explain The Stages Of Germination

Sir Sean Connery does not help her son find fulfillment

The Times says that Sir Sean Connery in no way contributed to the fulfillment of the child.

According to the former wife of James Bond star, Diane Cilento, his son Jason Connery - actor and director - his father has had a somewhat turbulent relationship.

The Cilento recalls how his father and son quarreled: "Sean told his son:" You've had this job (an actor) just because of your last name. Jason replied: "Well, it means that I will do more." Then Sean said: "If you do swear that I kill you!" (Here's the original sentence: "If you do that I'll f ** king kill you")

He added: "Jason loves his father, but Sean has a problem with personal relationships, as anyone can attest to the is around. Jason is truly a devoted son. When Sean is not feeling well, he runs immediately to be with him. Moreover, it often happens that a father and son to play golf together. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment