Britney Spears, with her new album, will take off some pebble in the shoe. back at all the personal problems, widely publicized in recent times, the pop star would be spending the summer in work, in a study that prepares its new album after Blackout dates back to 2007.
According to the Sunday Mirror says, Britney Spears has hand in some texts. One of these, titled 'ATM', accuses her mother of having served the celebrity of his daughter for the money. The text reads: "Hey Mama, I know it's my throat to make you money ... You know, I treat it as an ATM, but they all know that for them, I am too."
Another track instead, suggests that Justin Timberlake was not her first love. Entitled "Already Bad", the song says: "I know, you thought you were my first true love, but I had already appeased my thirst, I had already suffered for love."
0 comments:
Post a Comment