Sean Connery used one word for the ex wife crazy. This is a continuation of what we said yesterday, the replica allegations of which Diane Cilento Sean Connery says that has not contributed anything to realize the dreams of professional son. The Cilento claimed that Connery had said to his son, at a new job opportunity that had presented itself to him: "You have got the job only because your last name is Connery."
The former James Bond, has angrily rejected the accusations against him by the infamous ex-wife in a statement, saying: "I do not see this woman for the past 37 years and she knows nothing about me or my life."
"Diane is not able to overcome the trauma of bankruptcy and this marriage is not even the first time I have to reject unfounded accusations. (In the past she claimed that she had been assaulted during the period when the two were married) Now the lies seem to become even more irritating, but what is worse is that she is now involved in all this is also our son. "
" I just finished talking to Jason (son of Sean) and I know for sure that he will make a statement. Anyway, I never said to be willing to give him anything, nor have I ever claimed that his career as an actor and director has all the name I inherited. He has a talent all her own. "
He added:" It seems shameful that the words of Diane being reported as true, as if they were gospel. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment